Online 3D "Cellular and Molecular Biology of Cancer"
Discover the World's First 3D Interactive Course Syllabus.
When? Until Monday 6 June 2022
Where? Online course
CPD Approved This event is approved for CPD
Discover the World's First 3D Interactive Course Syllabus
This course provides a biological perspective of carcinogenesis based on the hallmarks of cancer as well as the mechanism of action of treatments, described visually over the course of 127 (3D) animation videos.
Subjects covered01. Molecular Genetics of Cancer
02. Cell Cycle and Senescence
03. Cell Proliferation and Cancer
04. Programmed Cell Death
05. Immune System and Cancer
07. Local Invasion and Metastasis
09. Targeted Therapy: Non-hormonal and Hormonal
- understand the processes involved in carcinogenesis, as well as the mechanisms of action of anticancer treatments
- gain valuable knowledge about what fundamental research is providing on the origin and development of cancer
- knowledge about anticancer immune response and immune escape mechanisms, as well as the molecular mechanisms of immunotherapy
For more information and to register please visit the 3D TECH website