Valuing our Life Support Systems 2019
Natural Capital Initiative's 10th anniversary summit.
When? Tuesday 21 May 2019
Where? The Crystal, London E16 1GB
CPD Approved This event is approved for CPD
Natural Capital Initiative's 10th anniversary summit
Valuing our Life Support Systems 2019 offers an independent platform for people in science and policy, NGOs, businesses and local communities to discuss and debate innovative natural capital solutions that enhance the environment and strengthen society. It is organised by the Natural Capital Initiative and builds on two influential summits in 2014 and 2009, which helped to shape natural capital thinking in the UK.
Valuing our Life Support Systems 2019 reflects on the past 10 years of natural capital thinking and doing, but also looks ahead at current themes that can capture our imagination and create real change in the natural, rural and urban environments, including:
- New frontiers in natural capital data and methods
- Governance and institutions for implementing natural capital solutions
- Urban health and wellbeing
- Sustainable land and water management
- Sustainable marine planning
Natural Capital Initiative (NCI)A leading natural capital initiative, NCI launched in 2009 to promote meaningful natural capital dialogue between science, policy and business. We are a partnership of the Royal Society of Biology, British Ecological Society, Centre for Ecology and Hydrology, and the James Hutton Institute.
For more details visit the dedicated event website. You can view the programme and find out more information about the speakers.
You will need to create a free account on our website with your name and email address to register for this event. To register, please use the link at the top of the page.
CostWe are offering a limited amount of student registrations for a discounted fee, for rates contact Minna Hartikainen.
Early bird registration is now open and will close on 31st January 2019.
- Early bird - public sector and charity - both days: £240
- Early bird - public sector and charity - one day: £140
- Early bird - private sector - both days: £320
- Early bird - private sector - one day: £190
Regular fees from 1st February onwards are:
- Regular - public sector and charity - both days: £310
- Regular - public sector and charity - one day: £190
- Regular - private sector - both days: £390
- Regular - private sector - one day: £240
Social mediaYou can also follow us on Twitter @NCI_NatCap and with the hashtag #NCI2019.
For more information or if you have any queries, contact event organiser Minna Hartikainen at email@example.com